Thursday, January 27, 2011

Kids will say the FUNNIEST things

Okay so I have two funny stories about Trey.
First of all, we were riding home from Grandma's house the other night and out of nowhere Trey said "Daddy, when I get big can I go live with Uncle Chris in Birmigham? You know, when I become an adoot(thats Trey's word for adult)?" We thought this was so sweet! Trey LOVES his Uncle Chris.
Second, Miss Savannah took the kiddos to McDonald's after gymnastics the other day and Bess wanted more chicken nuggets, she wanted Bubba's nuggets. Miss Savannah told her she would buy her more nuggets but she could not have Bubba's. Well Bess got mad and said "No, me go slide!" Well when Bess left Trey and Miss Savannah to go slide sweet Trey looked at Miss Savannah and said "I am gonna have to talk to God and Mommy because I want a baby brother!" Miss Savannah then told him that Daddy has just a little to do with that request and so Trey then said "I am gonna talk to God, Mommy, and Daddy!"
KIDS WILL SAY THE FUNNIEST THINGS!!!

No comments: