Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Day in Hardaway!

This year we had a wonderful Christmas Day in Hardaway. Santa came at some point in the middle of the night and Trey figured that out around 5am. He woke me up at 5am, asked me to lay with him, and then said "Santa brought me a bike!" About an hour later he came to the bed and said "Mommy, look at this superman movie Santa brought me!" When I FINALLY got out of bed I found Trey passed out on the couch and Bess started going through her loot! I convinced Bess take a shower and when we were getting in the shower she said "Mommy, me sad because me didn't get to tell him Thank You!" I then promised Bess we could call Santa and tell him Thank You! After a morning of excitement, we ate breakfast and rested. We ventured over to Grommi and Grandaddy's for dinner and more fun! Uncle Chris came to spend the night and we all had a ball! These pictures just show a little of the Christmas excitement. Trey is big into Hot Wheels and Santa brought him Criss Cross Crash. Bess is big into "nastics" so Santa brought her several nastic uniforms.




















No comments: