Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dress Up time!

Bess and Trey absolutely LOVE to dress up. Last year for Christmas, I put together a cedar chest/trunk FULL of dress up clothes. I collected them from consignment sales and after Halloween sales (you know when they are 90% off.) Well, just about everyday they will open up their dress up trunk and take on a different identity. In these pictures Trey is a dragon from the movie "How to train your dragon" and Bess is a princess...in fact I think she said Cinderella!
They pull everything out because OF COURSE the outfit they want is on the bottom of the pile!

These are the "glass slippers" she chose to show off this time. (I promise I edited this picture to be viewed the right way but for some reason it keeps uploading the wrong way...oh well)


Cinderella posing for her picture


Cinderella trying to get her shoes on.


This dragon has GREEN hair!!



I don't know which is worse...the reverse mohawk haircut he gave himself or the green hair:)

No comments: