Sunday, October 10, 2010

At home with MR. MOM

This past week Miss Savannah has been under the weather. In fact, so under the weather that she has been in the hospital ALL week and boy did we ALL miss her!! Since she went into the hospital Saturday Oct. 2nd and was there until Thursday Oct. 7th, Richard had to play Mr. Mom. I know Monday they came to town to my library to visit their friend Dewey the snake and to check out books. As for the other days...I am not exactly sure what went on but I do have a few pictures I found on my camera.

In this picture Bess is dancing. She LOVES to turn up the music on the radio REAL loud and dance, dance, dance!!!

This picture is apparently what her hair looked like when she woke up one day this week:)


And again, BED HEAD!!
Oh, by the way, Miss Savannah will be back tomorrow morning...THANK GOODNESS! We love her so much and we missed her so much!!

No comments: