Sunday, September 19, 2010

Bubba, who cut your hair?

Okay so I was in the laundry room and I hear Richard say "Bubba, who cut your hair?" and I hear Trey say "I did." I took a deep breath and decided to look. At first glance it just looked like a few snips with the scissors, so I said lets go to the bathroom and fix it. Well then he stood up and I saw the bald stripe he shaved right up the center of his head. I thought I was going to die...either die crying or laughing! Trying to fix this is impossible. If I were to try and make it blend in, my poor child would be bald. As Richard said, we have all done it and it least it took him 4 years. Trey's explanation was he wanted to look like Daddy and well thats what he was trying to do because he used the same clippers I use to cut Richard's hair.

No comments: