Saturday, October 31, 2009

My SUPER HERO XMAN...Just HAD to have the yellow costume!

Trey is all into costumes these days. Oh and don't call them outfits because he is quick to tell you they are COSTUMES! He loves them. It all started with the basic red and blue spiderman costume and then we took a trip to Walmart and he saw the Black Spider Man with muscles so of course I caved and bought it. While we were there he obviously saw the Yellow XMen costume and made a mental note because not 2 days later did he want the yellow costume. I caved AGAIN and bought that one but you have to admit dress up is oh so fun. I think since I was deprived as a child, yes mom I just told everyone you didn't buy us dress up clothes, I just LOVE giving my kids dress up. In fact as a Christmas gift...shhh don't tell the kids...they are getting a dress up trunk full of stuff I have been collecting. I just love the creative things they come up with.

Trey is flexing his big muscles!!

No comments: