Friday, November 12, 2010

Dream Field Farms with The Bishop's

October 30, 2010 Richard, Trey, Bess, and I met Meredith, Ken, and Pierce at Dream Field Farms. We fed the animals, watched the pigs race, rode the cow train, buried each other in the corn crib (even filled Trey's pants with corn), picked a pumpkin from the patch, took family portraits, sang songs while on the hayride, raced rubber duckies, and posed for a picture on the tractor. I think I can speak for everyone and say we had a GREAT time...even the big kids!














































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh these pics are sweet! I actually felt like a huge pumpkin that day, but your camera makes me look not so belly large. I need these pics. Pierce has had the best time looking at these pics, talking about trey and bess, and laughing. We need to get these kids together more often...they so enjoyed each other.
Love you!! MeMe