Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Update...

So I was checking out a friends blog the other day and well I decided I need to journal more so, here goes....
Well summer flew by. I finished up my library media internship and I now have a job at Floyd Middle Magnet School in Montgomery. I am super excited! So far everything is going great! The kids are still having fun at home in Hardaway with Miss Savannah. We LOVE her! She is such a blessing.
Trey is into sports. He loves soccer, football, and baseball. He is such a big boy with such grown up things to say. Its hard to believe we were worried about him not talking when he was a one year old.
Bess is into EVERYTHING and she is so very Sassy! She is giving looks these days and believe it or not she will even roll her eyes. As for talking, she does that when she wants. Most of the time she is quick to tell you no and say thank you.
Richard is still working for MLC as well as everyone else in need of landscaping or irrigation work. Thank goodness he is the best husband and father and therefore these jobs do not interfere with family time.
With all of our happy news we also have a little sad news. On July 19th my grandmother, Bobby Cranford, peacefully passed away. This has been and still is hard for me to accept however I know she is much happier in heaven and she is not in pain.
All that said, our family is full of laughs and enjoying each day!
I will be attaching many pictures as soon as I get a little time to reformat them and upload. Please stay tuned for super cute pictures of my little rugrats!!

No comments: