Thursday, February 12, 2009

A BIG, HUGE, GIANT Thank you to Miss Savannah

Just want to say "THANKS a million" to Miss Savannah. She was definitely sent to us from God. Each and every day Richard and I are blessed to have someone so wonderful and special at home taking care of our beautiful children. Miss Savannah loves them just as much as we do and she has already made a huge difference in our lives. Not only has Bess been well for the longest time...lets knock on wood...but they are learning TOGETHER! Again, thank you Savannah...WE LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

THE WADE FAMILY said...

Girl....I hadn't been on your blog in a while b/c you hadn't been updating. But I just took a peak and saw that I'm way behind on the reading and pictures. Your kids are freakin' adorable!!!!!!!!!! I love the dryer pics, the car pics, and the big grins B has on the rocking horse. They are too cute in the tub together! Gosh they are growing up so fast too!!!!! ADORABLE!!!!! Have a great week!