Monday, June 23, 2008

Thank God for air conditioners

Well it is 9:30, Hollis and I are sitting at the table. All the fans in the house are on high. Trey is sleeping in shorts with no shirt, and Bess is in a onesie. Do not listen to the A/C companies when they say they will have you running that same day. I get home there is a hole by the return air vent, and they said it shouldn't take more than a couple of hours tomorrow. Well that is just peachy, because it is like a hot box ( the one on cool hand luke ) in this house. So as I am wondering what to do, they drive out with the windows up and the A/C on full, this I am sure of. Hope everyone enjoys this little tid bit.

1 comment:

THE WADE FAMILY said...

oh my! i don't know what we'd do without our air conditioner - probably go to a hotel for the night, ha! we are super spoiled around here when it comes to our temp! ;-) hope you guys get it fixed today! toodles, barbara